Atrium Health Primary Care One Health Family Medicine Rural Hall recently moved to a new location in order to provide more convenient care to the community.
The practice is now located at 1038 Bethania-Rural Hall Rd. The family medicine facility provides wellness visits, chronic health management and same-day sick visits. If more specialized care is needed, patients have access to the vast network of specialists across the Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist system.
“We are thrilled to have the doors open at our new location to bring primary care services back to our community,” said Dr. Scott Vogler, family medicine and primary care provider with Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist. “We care for the whole family, from newborns to seniors, to ensure we are meeting the needs of our community.”
Services provided at One Health Family Medicine include:
- Preventive care and wellness exams
- Pediatric care from newborn to age 18
- Women’s health, including gynecological exams and birth control
- Geriatric care
- Management of chronic diseases, including high blood pressure, diabetes, COPD, allergies and thyroid disorders
- Treatment of minor injuries and illnesses
- Same-day sick visits
- In-office laboratory
- Minor surgical procedures
The practice is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Appointments can be made by calling 336-716-9270 or through the myWakeHealth patient portal.