Updated: November 24, 2020
To continue to serve people who may be experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness, Wake Forest Baptist Health has opened several respiratory symptom clinics across the region.
These locations are:
- Family Medicine - Piedmont Plaza (1920 West First Street, Third Floor, Winston-Salem)
- Family Medicine - Sunset Avenue (375 Sunset Avenue, Asheboro)
- Family Medicine - Summerfield (4431 US Hwy 220 North, Summerfield)
- Family Medicine - Lexington (13 Medical Park Drive, Lexington)
- Urgent Care - Pisgah Church (2005 Pisgah Church Road, Greensboro)
- Urgent Care - Palladium (5826 Samet Drive, Suite 101, High Point)
- Urgent Care - Mocksville (1188 Yadkinville Rd., Mocksville)
- Urgent Care - Wilkes (1900 West Park Dr., North Wilkesboro)
- Urgent Care - Westchester (1814 Westchester Dr. High Point)
- Urgent Care - Clemmons (2311 Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons)
People with symptoms of respiratory illness should first call their primary care provider for telephone screening to determine whether they need to be seen in person at one of the respiratory symptom clinics.
If the patient needs to be seen in person, the patient will be asked to come to one of the respiratory symptom clinics and will be given a phone number to call when they arrive. They will remain in their vehicle until they are ready to be seen; clinic staff will then escort them directly to an exam room.
While patients can be assessed at these locations, they are not COVID-19 testing sites.